Thursday, October 23, 2008

The US Elections as a World of Warcraft campaign

McCain: [talking to his Campaign advisers] OK guys, this Obama character has given us a lot of trouble in the past, so here’s what we’ll do:

I'll run in, and use Intimidating Shout, to kinda get everyone’s attention. Then I’ll try a couple of Mocking Blows and a Demoralizing Shout. That should do it.

I’m hoping for some Divine Intervention, because if we can’t bring these guys in quick we'll be in trouble. Uhh, I think this is a pretty good plan, we should be able to pull it off this time. Uhh, what do you think Weaver? Can you give me a number crunch real quick?

Weaver: Yeah gimme a sec... I'm coming up with sixty-two point six six uh, repeating of course, percentage, of winning.

McCain: Well, that’s great. Uhh, alright, you think we're ready guys? [interrupted]

Palin
: Alright, chums, let's do this... SAAAARRRRRRRRRAAHHHH PAAALLLLLLLLLLLIIIINNN! [runs into room full of press]

-Short pause-

Schmidt
: ... Oh my God she just ran in.

McCain
: Oh jeez, who knows what she’s going to say. Stick to the plan guys. Stick to the plan!

Palin
: I can see Russia from my house!

McCain
: What the—what the hell?

Palin
: Bail out? Health care reform! Tax payers... Job creation!

Salter
: Shut up – backfire has been cast; you’re just hurting yourself!

Palin
: We got em, we got em! I got it, I got it. I'm going to be VP - I own this place!

Schmidt
: Shut her up! Someone!

McCain
: Goddamnit Sarah! Goddamn it...

[Various others]
: Yeah, Sarah you moron, Sarah!

McCain
: Listen, this is ridiculous.

Salter
: You dumbass.

McCain
: I'm down, McCain down. I’m down 5 points Goddamnit. Why do you do this shit, Sarah?

Palin
[crying]: It's not my fault!

McCain
: Oh for - Great job! Sarah, you are just stupid as hell.

Palin
: At least I have a new $150 000 wardrobe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best thing ever made :p

World of Warcraft Gold Guides said...

nice post!

Unknown said...

Haha on point.

Anonymous said...

At least I'm not chicken!